[P] Ticket to Doom or Destiny
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: ---

The dark male assured her that he was okay and stood by himself. One corner of her lips dipped down for a brief moment and lowered her unnoticed hand and tail. She was smiling by the time she stood fully to face him. After he regained his balance, he thanked her. "Oh, it's not that big a deal, I just overreacted," she brushed it off, looking away. The smirk on her features was a clear sign she was trying to be humble. Modesty was something she tried and failed at many times.

Layla's blue eyes blinked when she looked back to see a smiling male with a slow wag to his tail. Seeing such friendliness had caused her black tipped white tail to rise and swing lazily. Normally she was the hopeful and friendly one, but now she was rivaled. If he was hoping to make a friend, he didn't have to do much more than trip over a stone. "I'm Layla, a loner in the lands of Nova Scotia. What about yourself?" the female returned, smiling widely at him with her pretty ivory teeth.

It wasn't until then that she noticed that the male before her was leaning on his left side. It wasn't major, just a slight tilt. "Are you sure you are okay? It sounded like quite the fall, you could have twisted an ankle," she asked, concern in her eyes. Why she cared, she didn't know, but she always did. She was a dog with a large heart that was unused to abuse. "I do have a camp set up close by if you're not okay. I don’t have much food, but I could see what I could do?" Layla shrugged. It was true, she didn’t hunt often but Layla had been smart enough to learn how to dry her meat into jerky which had preserved it.

<style>
.layla-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OCsyK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 10px 130px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; }
.layla-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.layla-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.layla-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.layla-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px;}
.layla-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.layla-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread