Hang me up and out to dry
[html]

occgoodnessss

OOC: Im am soooo sorry for not posting any sooner!Sad My brain is fried from studying so please excuse this nasty post...

Silyva was planning on finding herself a nice stick and attach her dagger to it and than go do herself a good bit of fishing. Looking around she tried to find a turdy one. Nothing that would break under the fishes weight and make her lose her beautiful dagger. Oh how she would hate to see that happen. She had had this dagger ever since she had left her parents. It was another gift from them that she adored very much. Like all of her other belongings, she kept them in perfect shape. All were shiny and clean, not the least bit of wear could be seen on them. Silyva neared the river now and took a look around. A noise caught her attention. Turring her head to see who whistled at her. Or at least she thought they did so at her. She hadn't planed on meeting anyone.

Silyva noticed the two male wolves down stream from her. The male who caught her attention was medium sized. As she nodded her hello and walked towards them slowly she sized him up as she did with everyone she met. He had a broad chest and shoulders, his upper torso was a bit larger than his lower half wich met he did more upper body worlk. He's arms would be strong. He was a chestnut color mixed with many other colors as well. Traces of Silver Gray, Beige, and Lavish. She couldn't tell what type of wolf he was but she could tell he was pure. Switching her attention to the other wolf she sized him up as well. At first glance she could tell he was a wolf dog. What he was made up of he could tell. The wolf dog was had a somewhat broad body, she could tell if he was just fluffy or had some meat under all that fur. His coat was a mixture of different shades of browns and his tail currled on his back. Maybe he was part huskey? She knew that their tails did that sometimes.

When she finally got close enough she spoke "Well hello there boys. I see we all have the same idea in mind. Fishing." With a slight grin she resumed looking for a sturdy stick "My name is Silyva, the creature around my neck is Rina. She is a Marten." Rreaching down to pick up on she thought would do just fine, she turned to look back at them. Waiting for their relpy.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread