Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
[html]

WC: 237

She sat, figuring that would help her to become motionless. As she sat, she watched the scene take place before her and then sighed when the hawk came in mind. She kept her attention upon Niro and his companion, but allowed her mind to wonder slightly. She sighed, and began to wonder upon many thoughts as she watched the eagle chase a piece of leather.

Very interesting, she thought as she noticed the near invisible thread that attached to the leather and led to rest between Niro’s fingers. I will have to ask him about that when he is done. She kept her gaze upon Niro, kept quiet and motionless until he’s example was completed. Once done, she smiled and stood.

“Very neat,” she stated as she took a step toward him. She figured it was safe to move. “May I ask you something?” She asked taking a moment to study the image before her, “What.” She was not quite sure how to word it, “that material tied to the hide, what is it?” She eyed Niro, “Where did you get it?”

She knew what cloth was, what silk was, what string was, but she also knew that there were many different types and colors. Therefore, she was curious about the material he used to make the leather seem to move on its own. She smiled to herself and sat once more, her tail wiggling behind her.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread