What If I Can't Trust Myself
[html]

please don't mind his weirdnesss.... lol

Alder had always loved creatures different from himself. Anything, be it a bird or a horse, the boy had gravitated to it. He still did, finding that their silence or unknown language fascinating and comforting. As a pup he had talked to birds and bugs more then he had his brothers, and he remembered how it hurt to find out that they had never understood him. But it hadn't stopped him, not now at least. He still spoke with Lumiere, and still tried to hear the words that he knew she spoke. It was just jumbled in the whinnies and nays that came from her.

He was happy here, and the horses were a huge part of that happiness.

But the young male looked away when his King questioned him, though it was not harsh but obvious curiosity. But Alder felt his face grow warm with embarrassment, for he didn't know how to answer his questions. There was only once voice that spoke to him, and her soft and gentle tone had always said a single word. Honesty He mother's advice had been simple and straight forward and Alder knew nothing else. I believe so. He responded, his voice shaken slightly. I think she only has one, a girl. Alder paused, then added, Maybe.

<style type="text/css">
.alderfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8d979b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b2e36; }
.alderfeb02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdcabd; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4b57; text-align:left;}
.alderfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#2a4b57; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rfeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #d3be93; padding: 145px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdcabd; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4b57; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.alderfeb02-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #1b2e36; margin:0 auto;}
.alderfeb02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #94a5ab; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread