the color of love
[html]
I’m a fail at life I sorry. ;; also, I think Ezra should totally wear a black scarf around now when hes in optime ehehe.

Waking up to a surprise had always delighted the boy. After days and days being cooped up in their less-than-perfect beach house, he couldn’t imagine a better way to wake up than being pulled lovingly by his mate out the door. It was tantalizing but he playing along, trying his best not to tackle her in a fit of desire. The boy chuckled as Ever dragged him out of the house, not willing to have her very far away from him. On and on the two walked, Ezra intermittently making eye contact with her, a confused look on his face. He had no idea what was planned for the early morning, but whatever it was, Ezra was excited for it.

The hulking secui suddenly lost Ever, which caused a momentary panic. Bi-colored eyes quickly investigated the woods surrounding the lovers, but her body was nowhere to be found. “Ever?” he croaked out, voice raspy from sleep. Hopping over logs and large mounds of snow (would it ever melt?), Ezra quickened his pace to find her.

A shadow of Ever flickered in front of his vision for a second or two before quickly disappearing again. Determined, Ezra started running in the direction where he saw her, until his name rung out through the trees. The boy turned on autopilot and sprinted over to the source of the terrified sound. There she was, on a clearing which turned out to be a body of water. Ezra’s mind ran a mile a minute trying to figure out a solution to this problem, but he was never really good at thinking on his feet. he called out, getting her attention. The ice was cracking at an alarming rate and Ezra’s mind had absolutely no idea what to do. He panicked, breathing heavily and trying to make up his mind about what to do. Instinct took over him and Ezra galloped to the beginning of the ice. Nervously, the large male tested the ice in front of him with his paw, seeing how much weight it could handle. It seemed okay, so he slowly got all four paws on the weak ice.

The ice started to buckle under the pressure, and Ezra chose to make a gamble. Running as quickly and swiftly as he could across the frozen trap, he made his way over to his mate. “Come on!” he barked, jaws pulling her dainty wrist towards shore. The boy pushed Ever forwards as the ice finally gave in and crumbled beneath him.

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Table by Anna! <3

Messages In This Thread