M. Sink me in the river at dawn
[html]

She gave the male a pleasant smile, to trusting and desperate he was, and oh she loved how he wanted to help her. Demi had something in mind and help her he would, oh yes indeed. She kept her face pleasant and nice though, hiding the foul thoughts running through her head. The other male had stayed after all and if he didn’t take the warning then it was his fault and not hers. Demi’s eyes looked over Gideon with interest as if sizing up the big male with the best charm she could muster.

“Oh really? You mean it? I do have several things back at home that I need moved. If you could do that then I’m sure we could look for this person.” She said with nothing but honey in her voice, after all what male could resist a female of her beauty and charm anyways.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rotap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap b {font-weight:bold; color:#5D1712; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi_rotap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#783C13; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread