My Little Lolita
[html]

:: :: OOC::SHINNNYYYY You do not suck at life xD

Undertaker watched with slight amusement as little Lolita went through the jewelry, almost hypnotized by the shiny things. She seemed to like them, that was for sure, her green eyes had slight greediness in their emerald depths. He chuckled, he had much more. For some reason, this girl was just so cute, in a wicked way, for some reason. Yet, she was just a youngling, how could she even have a drop of wicked in her sweet blood? Undertaker grabbed another blanket, and gently laid it over her back, before leaning back once more, watching the girl with light amusement in his different colored eyes.

Undertaker watched her with even more amusement and interest as a large grin appeared upon her dainty face. She took a few necklaces, and around two bracelets. She seemed quite happy, but he watched as that faded into a large scowl, which only amused him even more. It seemed that her mother was a sensitive spot. What about her father? Oh, how that would be fun. He wanted to tease her, steal her, take her. How amused. Undertaker chuckled ever so lightly as she cussed a bit, talking of how her mother left, but she didn't die. Pity, he would have loved to check what was up with her brain. Undertaker watched with widened eyes, very amused, as she tried to give a dirty look, which just ended up as an adorable look. He wondered what her panicking look looked like, and other emotions. Undertaker watched as the girl seemed a bit sad, about how her mother took her sisters, but left her. Seeing the sad look, Undertaker wanted her even more. His possessiveness was coming in quickly.

Undertaker's eyes looked slightly surprised as she asked about him.He gave an invisible smirk, before he began to speak,

"Dear little Maggie, I think I shall call you that. My parents weren't very good. My mother was like a prostitute, you know what that means, I hope? She had me, and then she left my father for many other men. Of course, he came after my mother and killed her. Then, My dad comes after me, and tries to kill me. But, I escaped. My father was a terrible man, what about yours?"

The part of his mother being a prostitute was true, but the father part was wrong. Undertaker really killed three others, before his father came after him to kill him. And his father hesitated before killing him, that's how Undertaker got away. His father was a fool, a fool for love. Undertaker, of course, didn't reveal that he was lying, of course.

<style>
.undertaker-pinkelephants .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants b {color:#ff8ebb;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-b {width:475px; border:0px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-name {margin:-20px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:475px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Undertaker-pin ... ttom-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7676dd; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #ff8ebb; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread