Cuddlefest
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Word Count → 381

A better place? What was wrong with his den? He hadn't forced her to remain there. When she had first arrived he had offered to take her to Thornbury. She didn't have to stay if she really didn't like it that much. "You don't like it here?" He asked quietly. She spoke of other packs and the one she happened to pick was one that he actually knew quite well. "My aunt leads Anathema. My mother, sister, and brother are there as well." It was where all of the family that he knew of from living in the cult were at. Though he was surprised to find that she had relatives there as well. Especially since most of it seemed to be his own family.

"You want to go to Anathema then? I could take you there and talk my aunt into letting you stay." After all he was free to come and go as he pleased from that place. He knew that he would always be welcomed whenever he chose to visit. He was sure he could get Nani to agree to let Addi stay if that was where she really wanted to be. And with staying in his den she would already be used to sleeping in a cave when she got there.

"All you have to do is to explain to my aunt that you have family there and she won't be able to turn you away. She is really big on family." He wouldn't even have to speak to her. She could do that herself actually. It was just another aspect that she didn't really need him around on. She already had the family there and didn't need him to speak up for her.

He yawned and shifted away from Addi in order to lay down upon the furs on the ground. He petted the space next to him to invite her to join him if she wanted to. He figured that he should turn in early if he was going to make the trip to Anathema to speak on her behalf, not that she needed it but at least he could warn his aunt about her coming. "I can start towards Anathema tomorrow and let my aunt know that you will be headed there to stay."

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread