a guide to holistic living
[html]
[Image: ooc-1.jpg]

She bit her lip when asked about her siblings and father. Iskata had told her something that she hadn't ever expected to hear, that she had more siblings other than the ones that she had grew up with. Two more, a brother and a sister. They would be adults, now, so if they ever came back she was afraid that she might not recognize them. Her mother had told her what they looked like, though. And their names. So she'd be able to figure it out.

She'd wandered around the old territory, hoping to fine some stragglers, for at least a week before coming to these new lands. When she hadn't found anyone in Bleeding Souls she had assumed that everyone had died. So each day, meeting new and old people, was a real blessing.

Pilot seemed unchanged--he looked the same as before. She didn't realize how much she had grown in the month since the fire. "She's doing okay. But she wouldn't join Labrynth Glen with me--I think she likes being a loner. But I know where she is, so I can visit her. And her me. I do remember her...but some things are different. She doesn't seem as big as she did before. Probably because I've gotten bigger"

Next she spoke of her siblings. "I haven't seen any of my brothers or dad...but Mom did say that she found Firefly. She's off having adventures." She said the last part bitterly; she wasn't happy about it. Firefly was off doing fun things, hanging out with their older siblings...and here she was, at home. "What's new for you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread