It's empty in the valley of your heart [p]
[html]
I’m not procrastinating the excessive amounts of work I have to do today at all or anything :p. Also, on Ezra’s wiki, I made a little entry about a possible horse Ezra and Ever could find, but lawlllll I didn’t realize the horses would be essentially the same color haha. I wanted him to have a buckskin thoroughbred named Jonah. :3 We should plot that out soon!

While Ever was doing her chores and finding her horse, the male shifted into his optime form in order to ride without looking ridiculous. The transformation still made him uneasy, but for the sake of the activity the couple were about to do, he gritted his teeth and allowed the transformation to begin. Bones cracked and elongated slowly as the male willed it to go as swiftly as possible (it didn’t go any faster than normal, much to the wolfdog’s dismay). But eventually, all his bones fell into place and Ezra stood up on his two hind legs, still as comfortable in this form as a young pup.

Ever came back to Ezra, with a golden stallion by her side. Ezra’s mouth dropped when he realized how big the horse was. It was a thought that had never really occurred to the male before. “He’s beautiful!” Ezra exclaimed, raising an ivory hand to the horse’s face to give him a pat on his rounded cheek. The horse stomped a foot to the stable floor that intimidated the Marquis. Giving a nervous look to Ever, the boy asked, “So, what now?”

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Table by Anna! <3

Messages In This Thread