[M] Odd One Out
[html]

OOC: lala; again, tell me if there's something that is wrong with my post and i can change it no problem.

The woman seemed to actually consider her answer, and Hurricane actually waited for it. He chuckled evilly over the woman his hackles high on his back as he stood there over her. Hurricane saw no fear in her eyes, and this was not what he wanted. He wanted her to be afraid for her life. The man had watched the woman as she had finally taken in a breath and then she looked past him to look at the steed. He growled and spat in her face before he had reached out his once ivory hand to grab the woman's outstretched neck. He wrapped his strong fingers around her neck, and he snarled at her, holding her down and still where she was. He'd seen the movement of her arm towards her calf out of the corner of his eye, and then he looked down to her hand that was touching a sheath of some sort. He tightened his grip on her neck. You touch that knife and I will bash your fucking skull in and steal your pretty little horse over there. Or maybe I'll kill him and eat him too. the man was quick to threaten the woman, him almost forgetting that she had asked what she could do to make him happy enough to leave her alone.

If your horse comes too close to me, you'll be the one he kills. the man spoke, making sure she knew that he would throw her in front of the horse if the steed decided to retaliate. Hurricane was not stupid, and he definitely knew that a horse's hooves would be able to kill him. He also knew that if he took his bat to the horse's head, the steed would not live. I want you to scream, to be scared for your fucking life. And then maybe I'll let you go. Or maybe I'll chase. Whatever seems fun to me at the moment. the man snarled at the woman as he had made sure she was looking at him by keeping her head still, his hand still tightly around her neck. It was at this moment that he would straddle her, making sure to pin her arms to the ground so she would have no chance to stab him in the back with her knives that were in her calves. He looked at her with his steel eyes. What is your name? the man wondered, wanting to know who he was assaulting for once. If she made it out of this alive, he'd remember her, and he'd track her down again for a good time more than likely. Hurricane was a wolf of habit, and this was about to be his new one.

Are you a virgin? the man asked, his voice rough and almost sexual.

<style type="text/css">
.Hurrifreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#55070d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Hurrifreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443a3a; text-align:right;}
.Hurrifreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Hurrifreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:506px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #55070d; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443a3a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Hurrifreeb1-border1 {width:508px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Hurrifreeb1-line1 {width:476px; border-bottom:1px dotted #312929; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
+3 // Dominate Persona: Hurricane
[/html]

Messages In This Thread