M - End of All Hope
[html]

OOC: I actually liked that post <3 +3

Hurricane did not care about her not wanting to be a mother. She was in heat, and Hurricane was a male who happened to have very little self control when it came to sex, in fact, it was the sole thing that brought him here, was sex, and instinct to fuck until this woman was to be a mother. Mars would have been able to hold off, most definitely, and Bartholomew would have had a harder time not sleeping with her, but Hurricane had no self-control about it. That and his anger he had no self-control over. It made him extremely dangerous. When the woman had looked at him, asked him if he had something to say to him. There was no recognition of the verbal arguments that her and Mars had only days before (and if he was coherent to who he was and where he was, then he would be surprised that the woman didn't dare to go out and look for him since he had been noticeably missing for the past few days.) in the eyes of the man, nor did the look on his face match up to either looks that Bartholomew not Mars would give the woman. Hurricane had put his blood-stained, spiked bat against the wall. Curled tail was over his back as the Optime man had walked up to the woman. He looked at her with his one dilated eye, and one contracted eye (something that also wasn't present in Mars or Bartholomew) and he turned his head slightly, evil grin still there.

I said...he started to speak, his word barely above a whisper. He moved the distance between the two, and when he had come up to her, he had not hesitated to put his arms around her waist and pull her close to him, if she didn't willingly let it happen, then he would fight her to keep her in his grip. Come to me..Or I'll have to force you to be mine.. the man growled to the woman, even his voice seeming to be different, holding a sharp, dangerous tone that neither Mars nor Bartholomew had ever used. His voice was also slightly deeper than both of the other personalities, making the man sound older than he was. Hurricane could have been an older personality in the younger male's body, which was plausible, though it didn't seem that physically he was older because he didn't really act too much older, but he did have a deeper voice and that was really the only way to tell the age of the personality only because physically they all looked like Mars Russo..

<style>
.hurricane1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.hurricane1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hurricane1-z91 b {color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hurricane1-z91 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... anetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:422px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.hurricane1-z91-border {width:424px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread