[J] bang, bang, that awful sound
[html]
300+
last table is hard to read :| so I'll use this one even though it's not nearly RAWR I'M ANGRY enough

It did sting that Anann called him just a friend. But then again, they had never really pronounced each other more than anything other than friends that loved each other. There was nothing official between them and that made it difficult. Humans had the terms dating and boyfriend, girlfriend. Luperci did not, and it was not something like that. Either you were mated or not, that was the end of it. But at least she could have called him her lover or something. But she did not. Maybe it was the man to whom she said it that affected her judgment or choice of words, but Anatoliy still felt it sting. He pushed away his hurt at her words, focusing the emotions into anger at the man who was holding his woman, his woman.

"Didn't you hear me? I said let go of zhe voman," he growled harshly, baring his white teeth. "Her business is my business, too. Now let go of her, you son of a bitch," he cursed, so unlike himself. Anatoliy's hand had not drawn the knife, but he was so close to pulling it out and baring down on the man with it. Anann pushed the other man away and the Russo felt slight relief in that she was cold to the other man. "Who said you could come on zhese lands? Ve can call zhe King and he vill stand by me vhen I say you should be chased out." His threat was empty. Anatoliy did not need Vigilante to get rid of this bastard. He had his knife and his strength. Anatoliy was not afraid of Keese, but of what the man would do to Anann's emotions.

"I knew you'd find her," he remarked bitterly. His visage still angry. "But I did not zhink you'd be stupid enough to come uninvited." He pulled out his knife at last, growling. "So how about you turn around and valk avay from here?"

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread