Letting it out
[html]

WC: 309 OOC: Niro want's to shrink away from his leader XD

He was silent as they started out, he could not speak at first, whatever he thought he’d say to Vigilante had disappeared as soon as the King came to the door, but now he was sure that he could put a little honey over the news he was more afraid to tell the man.

“Well I’m sure it’s good news... really, I found out my sister... she’s pregnant, about to have pups almost any day now...”

He thought that it was ok his sister was having pups but not the pups of that stupid leader that had hurt his sister so much. He wouldn’t mention him because if he did then he would feel obligated of mentioning the verbal fight he had with the large leader. It would have turned into a full blown attack if Niro had not thought about his pack and how much influence he had over it.

And... And I didn’t know she didn’t tell you yet, she normally goes to you first but...

Niro’s mind froze at that second. He stopped both walking and talking before he shook his head and continued.

S-sorry... but Amaranth, she’s pregnant. We’ll be having pups come beginning of spring.”

Niro said quietly, he wasn’t sure how the king would react. He was scared to think of it. He had seen Vigilante angry. He’d never seen him hurt or thrash at anyone though, but there was always a first. There was always something that would get to him, and a possibility of his daughter being pregnant might be it. Niro would be angry if his own daughters had children at a young age. He’d be livid. So he could imagine right now how his leader would think, but he could not tell how he would react.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread