M. My world has never been the same
[html]

She hadn't been sure which of the two places would be best to sit at, and was glad to have been directed by him to the boulder. The luperci took her place gracefully, bringing her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them as she continued to speak. "It's looks great to me; it's fine." Her own den wasn't very different from his. "Mine just has my bed and a few bookshelves in it. I could try and find another bed in the city sometime, if you think you'd like one"

Naniko was easygoing around those that she liked, and Viking was one of those lucky few. There was something about the giant's experience and attitude that interested her on a deeper level. He was different from other males. "I like you, Viking. I like you a lot. How have you been adjusting to living here? Things going alright? The pack isn't being mean to you, are they?"

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread