The one with the pup and the snow-wolf
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

"There are a lot of us here" The pup said softly. She was happy to be around so much of the family. And if this wolf was a member too, then she automatically qualified as being someone that Wretch trusted and liked. "I was born'd here" She patted the snow wolf's back a bit, smoothing down the snow with her paw. It really was an amazing creation that she had made.

"Did you meet my bruffer? And sister?" Maybe this wolf was new, then, if Wretch had never seen her before. Green eyes focused on the snow wolf, the ground, the sky, and then a nearby tree before settling back on the white lady that she was talking to. "I'm Wretch." But maybe if Misery had been talking to her dad, she already knew.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread