Drown me in a river of tears
[html]

WC: 279 OOC: Errr dont know what to say now to continue the thread XD

Amata stayed quiet and calculating, it was a rare quality not many saw. She was usually the jabber mouth, the one that had something to say, the life of the party. Now she had almost nothing to say. His words did ring through her head, and she thought about it. Yes things happened... but they didn’t have to happen, if one was careful enough, then again... if one was careful they wouldn’t get to experience life the best way possible. Awareness though. Denali had been such a trusting pup. He didn’t know Amata when he came up to her. Maybe if he were more aware... if only they could have taught him that. Most of her siblings were cautious, though there were a few, who were not so cautions. She sat listening to the sound the lake made, turning to Leonard again.

“Yes I like it too, it does help me wash my sorrow’s away... Like it’s washing it all away.”

She said, as she started wiping her face dry with her arm. sniffing now and then. She was feeling a little better. Getting it out seemed to have lift her a little more than she had thought it ever would, but Leonard still was a near stranger, and she felt bad for putting this burden on him.

“I’m sorry for any trouble I have caused you, I have not been myself lately.”

And this was entirely true. she was normally boisterous and happy, She knew that Denali would like her that way again, that was the way he liked her before, but not now. It still hurt too bad.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread