Is This Home?
[html]

hehe! do you guys want to do more threads? now that she is accpeted?-B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L table by Alli!!!(:

Mizu laughed as Fia stuck her tounge out. As Fia jumped up Mizu smiled, at least she would have one friend here if she were to join. She giggled at Fia and smiled at Gotham as he accpeted her request to be shown around. She nodded her head, "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." She smiled as she made a mental note of the names. The dark male introduced himself and she grinned, "Nice to meet you Gotham." Mizu giggled at his little scolding, it sounded like something Mizu would have done as a pup. Mizu smiled brightly at Gotham's smirk and nodded her head as he spoke. "Thanks." She took a few tentitive steps forward, a little unsure if she was turly welcome here. She shrugged off the thought and bounded up to the two other wolves with a smile plastered on her face. Maybe this would be her home one day... The people seemed nice.

Gotham's question made her think for a moment. She always felt foolish when answering this... "Well, I do not know of the name where I come from.. All I know is that it's about seven or eight months travel away from these lands." She blushed slightly at her lack of information. It always embarresed her to not know the name of her homeland, or the place that she spent three months living at. She wouldn't bring up that story now though.. She would wait until he asked questions that dug further into past. She stood by the two wolves side, ready for her tour.

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #192c4a; margin:0 auto;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wordcount 263+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread