The needle pulls the thread..
I REJECT YOUR TABLES AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN.

I once had a character named Shaun O'Connor. And Connor Whelan. And there's a guy at work named Connor. His family must be Irish because his brother's name is Delaney. They're both cute.

-/Endblabber-

+++

So far, he had managed to avoid his new pack rather well. In fact, they barely seemed to notice that he was there, and Zexion was fine with that. Showing Tayui and the black- Kieran, he'd found his name was- around had been tedious and boring. Tayui was a sharp pup, but Kieran... well, Zexion was rather certain he'd fall into a puddle and drown sometime soon.

Not that he was hoping for it, or anything.

Zexion had moved his den closer to his favourite perch, right under the stone overhang in fact, and had hidden it cleverly behind some weeds. No one ever looked behind weeds. Bushes and trees and rocks, yes, but never weeds. Weeds were boring and did not require inspection. No one would bother him as he lay on his rock, and no one would ever find his little cache of skins and newly rebound leather books. Human fiction was fascinating.

With his slight forepaws crossed over each other, Zexion surveyed the stag group wandering aimlessly below, clicking antlers and occasionally stabbing the wayward young buck in their midst. What he noticed next made him want to cry, because he didn't want to be close to anyone else in Shadowed Sun. A new member, undoubtedly, crawling out of his den and wearing a stupid, tall werewolf skin.

If only he could hide, but the idiot was smiling right at him, and Zexion was unsure if moving was a good idea. Perhaps he would blend, chameleon-like, into his rock. That would work.

Right?

Messages In This Thread