[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

Here have lots! XD also failpost!

Smiling and letting out an embaressed giggle, the girl apologised, 'Sorry, it's just it's been so long since I've flirted with someone, at least genuinely'. Her hand clasped over her maw and she winced, she had just openly admitted she had been flirting. 'Sorry' she apologised again, a playful smile now haunting her face.

Vesper nodded, 'Yes if I recall that's how it goes'. The femme was having a ball of a time, it really had been ages since she'd done any flirting. Forgetting her comment, since Pheonix had admitted flirting also, Vesper took anoter step forward and shifted her position forward a tiny bit, so she was merely inches from the male.

Trying not to let her gaze move, se let her own silver eyes bore into the deep blue, loosing focus on everything else, seeing notnig but blue.

<style type="text/css">
.ioves-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ioves b {font-weight:bold; color:#928272; letter-spacing:1px}
.ioves p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ioves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dcbda3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/33f73b4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b8572; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #735642; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread