[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

XD Half of those make him look like a scumbag. I'll stick to 'flirting'.

Gotham found Vesper's reaction to be one of the most adorable things he'd seen since his little siblings were born. He grinned, letting a casual chuckle escape as she tripped over her own words. Another apology came, and he felt (but resisted) the urge to shush her. He was glad he hadn't, because the girl came right back into the game, taking up what used to be his personal space a bit, readily losing herself in his eyes.

And he lost himself in hers for a moment. That playful expression slowly, softly, died away into one of wonder and contentment. Without looking to the rest of her, his eyes locked on hers, he whispered out in a soft tone, "Gods, you're beautiful.." The moment the words left his mouth, he felt another new temptation come over him. Curiously, his mind played over this new urge, exploring it. ...I wonder what her fur feels like? What about... For a very slight moment, he eyes flickered down to her mouth. ...suddenly, I kind of want to...

When his eyes returned to hers, they sort of showed off his thoughts. That was the thing about Gotham's eyes; his emotions were clear as day. Though you couldn't see that he was lying or not with them, you could tell if his emotions were good or bad by the way they shone. Little movements in the iris, really. It was extraordinary how it showed, and right at that moment, the boy really, really, wanted to kiss her.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamwood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gothamwood b {font-weight:bold; color:#554e23; letter-spacing:1px}
.gothamwood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gothamwood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2f2615; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hreidy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a714d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #231d10; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread