[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

I agree! Also, this post fails!

As the gap between the two closed even more, Vesper couldn't help herself, her white hands placed themselves on the males chest and the femme moved in closer. She was considering something, something she really shouldn't do for two main reasons, A- She was a coyote, B- He was a stranger. But she couldn't help herself.

She reached up and actually kissed him. Just a small peck, showing him if he wanted to, she wouldn't protest. It was wonderful, so full of forbidden love. Coyote versus Wolf. It was fantastic! She truely didn't want it to end. Pulling away from the kiss, Vesper's eyes turned down, hands still on Pheonix's chest. Part of her wished she hadn't done it, but the majority of her souls said 'YES!' Io was completely absent, Vesper was fully in control.

Her heart beats were speeding up, the butterflies in her stomach flew faster and faster, her breathing sped up as her gaze still avoided the blue. 'Sorry' she murmured softly, she wasn't sorry, no she was glad she had kissed the stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.iofreeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c5159; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.iofreeb03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9f9396; text-align:center;}
.iofreeb03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.iofreeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:453px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... reeb03.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9f9396; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9f9396; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.iofreeb03-border1 {width:455px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.iofreeb03-line1 {width:423px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3e272c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread