[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

lawl (dork) XD

Vesper regretted pulling away, Pheonix was so... amazing to hold onto. His touch felt so right, not like anything she could find in Inferni. Giving a soft, airy laugh, she decided flirting was definitely Pheonix's métier. Momentarily her gaze dropped, running her hands along his toned chest. 'My mother held a high seat in our government, so kind of. But no, theres something else...'. She really didn't want to tell him, it had all been going so well.

Vesper closed her eyes and took a deep breath, 'I have a son'. The words were said hurridly, Vesper deeply hoped by some fluke chance Pheonix would just not hear what she now regretted saying. Pulling herself back into the dark males chest, a few tears fell, hoping to God, that Pheonix was as wonderful as she thought he was. Wondering if he would not mind, because she really did want to make something of this.

As Vesper's eye swiveled around she could see, just past the borders, on neutral territory, there was a tiny hut. Maybe the could continue in there, 'There's a hut over there' she murmured against his chest.

<style type="text/css">
.iofreeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c5159; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.iofreeb03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9f9396; text-align:center;}
.iofreeb03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.iofreeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:453px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... reeb03.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9f9396; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9f9396; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.iofreeb03-border1 {width:455px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.iofreeb03-line1 {width:423px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3e272c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread