My minds a blood bath
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. new table sexy Click link http://ii.fortunoffjewelry.com/fcgi-bin/ii...=jpeg

In Character

Neko lay across her shoulders amaranth not looking at Niro but straight into the male cats eyes. Neko mewed at her and gave her this look. He knew something had happened and he wasn't sure what but he knew she had caused it. "Neko please not you too. I'm sorry I would never hurt him." Amaranth said. Neko looked at her with a questioning look as he glanced at jiva then back at her with an angry look. "I said I was sorry Neko." She said ignoring the glare that continued from the cat.

Niro had moved closer to her and was still talking to her. "I promise." She said. Though she would never let those thoughts cross her mind again. She wanted to be a parent like her mother. She wanted to love and care for her son.

Purple eyes lay fixed on her son. he wasn't tense like he had been and it put her at ease. She did have to take care of herself but her mother had wanted her to take most of the responsibility. She should never have had kids this soon. She wanted to take care of him. She stood for a moment and walked over to her chest. She kept many things in there including jewelry and other junk. She pulled out a little box. She would hang it on the bassinet over his head.

"I would never hurt him Niro." she could see how nervous and tense he was. She strode back over to him two things in her hand. "This is for you" She said holding a key in her hand. "That's the key to my weapons chest. I can't get to anything with out it." She said praying that this would help him trust her. "This is for jiva" She said as she sat back down looking at niro. She opened the box pulling out a cross on a necklace. "god gave Jiva to us and here god will be with him." she said.

Amaranth sat there looking at her son. She loved him so much. She couldn't believe that what had just happened had. She felt so bad.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#f3be49;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:437px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#f3be49; text-shadow:#fff38b 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff38b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:437px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... raneew.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; }

.maratop-c03 {background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... newtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread