[j] one does one's best
[html]
WC:367
OOC: Welcome to CdA!!! :3

As Expected his injuries were the first noted things to be spoken about, but this did not bother Shaw too much, he expected it after all. He nodded, thinking of how well his mate took care of his wounds. he wouldn't have been able to do it witout her.

Yes i've recieved very good care from my mate.

She wasn't his mate yet, but it was better than explaining exactly what he was to her, because it wasn't always common that He chuckled and shook his head at the man's embarrassment with his frank words he held his head up and shook his head. This was the best he felt in many days. To see more wolves come in, was a relief to Shaw, there was at least one thing Argul couldn't do... and that was attract the attention of the pack.

Please, it's ok, we're friends and I can see where you are coming from. My face is rather gruesome.

He gave a joking smile, though it couldn't last long, without breaking open and hurting Shaw. So Tal wanted to join huh? Shaw still had no problems with that. He liked the man, and a pup was a nice change, though Valinta had one Shaw had never met him. Well in any case he hoped this would not alter some more life changing things for the big man. He learned that whatever happened tended ot happen around puppies.

Well I trust you can do quite a bit my friend, and I'm glad you decided to come here. We are please to have you join us, aren't we Bangle?

Shaw asked, looking over at his strange friend. He didn't want the other to feel left out, and he was in training for these sorts of things, Shaw wouldn't mind having a break from trying to greet everyone around. Bangle showed some interest though Shaw was sure that he might scare some off with his goods and asking them if they'd like to buy them, but it was better than some.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread