[m] you're free to leave me
[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait. We can close this thread soon if you would like. +3

He was swatted away when he had asked her to stay with him and Mars. His mismatched ears would fall back on his brown tinted hair as he kept his steel eyes on the woman and her small body. She explained that she wanted nothing to do with the man, either personalities at the time. Somethin' told meh ta' not leave ya'. Dere's danger alone, yuh? the man spoke to her, looking at her, not really knowing about what was going on in the pack because Mars actually disappeared enough at the moment for Bartholomew to not be able to tap into the man's memories with ease. The woman then told Bart that Mars would never change, that she was in love with Bartholomew, who was nothing but a figment of Mars' over active imagination. In truth, Bart was everything that Mars wanted to be, that's why Bartholomew even existed. I think tha' one day, Mars will be a changed man. It all just takes time, 'kay Kryssy? the man spoke, it was true, Bartholomew did think that one day, Mars would be able to be Bartholomew and Mars. The reason Bartholomew was separate was because of Mars' denial of any feelings whatsoever. Once Mars was able to see things, to see love, then he was sure that Mars would be able to accept being both Mars and Bartholomew.

Jus' don't give up on us jus' yet, please? the man stood there, he did not touch her again, but he did prepare to chase in case the woman would go a running. It's dangerious ta' be out alone ta'night, Krystalle...I, nor Mars want ya' to be hurt. We wanna stay an' protect ya'. Yerr teh only one we got left...Don't ya' understand tha' now? the man spoke to her, trying to explain that without her being here, something else could happen to him, a new personality could emerge because of her disappearance if she did disappear. Just because it didn't happen when he left her behind, did not mean when when it was flipped around, that he would still be stable. Then again, Bartholomew didn't know what else could trigger another to come from the depths. This fight would just be one among many reasons for things to happen that weren't supposed to, this was for sure.

<style>
.marscatmo .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marscatmo p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marscatmo b {color:#aa83d5; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marscatmo {background-color:#5b07b8; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... scatmo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c4c3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:459px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 380px 0px; }
.marscatmo-border {width:461px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread