M. My world has never been the same
[html]

As she looked down upon him, she wondered once more about the place that he had come from. He was very quiet, even with the language barrier. She wished that she could understand and speak to him in his own native language...the Angela knew French and some Italian, but knew nothing of the language that his accented voice hinted toward.

He seemed to take her offer well and she nodded at him. He was so...handsome. His helmet came off and she observed piercings through his ear. Interesting. She leaned forward to try to touch the place that was pierced, curious. "I've never had one of those myself..was it painful?" She was glad to hear that he wanted to train and protect the pack...that was what she asked of all her warriors.

She wanted to sit nearer to him, to see what he might do if she touched him further. Would he draw back? She was in his den, just the two of them...she cleared her throat. "Can I sit by you?" She would ask first, get permission. "Your fur looks...soft"

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread