in other words, anarchy
[html]

ooc text. I hope you don't mind

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled at the man who lay before her. “Aeron Ganese, Sir.” She said As she placed the rabbit in front of him. She sat down as she looked at him. “I also have some deer meat if you would like. I met Hybrid and he joined me on a hunt.” She said.

Her mind was on learning things about this land and rank system. She also prayed that "I am an older female allowed me into your lands." she said with a smile. She hoped to get to know how everything here worked and figure out the wolf thing. "So at the meeting I heard about wolves and problems may I ask what propted all this?" She would need to know pack history it was her thing.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread