A Marvelous Return
Ookami nodded his head, yes. This was the Domonick that Adonia spoke of once. His ears perked up as the male began to speak again. He left because he was... unsure? Ookami didn't know the way to put it. When Domonick apologized Ookami shook his head, "No. No. No need to apologize. Sometimes talking about things lets off a lot of weight." He smiled at him. Sometimes things may not be all that they are hyped up to be.. Like you said. But running away never solves anything... and neither does doing nothing. All you can really do is try to do something that effects your life and other around you in a positive way. You don't want to hurt anyone... or yourself." Ookami nodded to Domonick's wrapped up arm. "Sorry. You probably already know what I have just said. I just have to get my ideas out sometimes." He smiled sheepishly.

As he finished speaking a new scent wafted across on the wind. He put his head in the air and looked to the source. There was a wolf a little ways away standing by the edge of the lake. Ookami cocked his head. He hadn't seen this wolf before. The scent of Phoenix Valley was fresh... he had just joined. Or had been away for a while. Ookami let out a bark, calling the wolf to come join him and Domonick. He looked back at the male in front of him. "Sorry. I hope you don't mind me telling him to join us." He grinned and looked back over to see if the wolf was coming. He barked again, a little more encouragement and wagged his tail. He loved meeting new people.

Messages In This Thread