Butterflies
[html]

OOC here!

Io shook her head, speaking in her usual flat tone, 'I do not. It was a one time thing, nothing else and I do not wish it to be anything else'. She was unsure wheter this was a lie. In the past she had one without any male company besides Sarajevo, she could do without it now. Though the pair were mutually bonded by now, she would not pressure anything on him, because part ofher did not want anything to happen and another part willed herself to keep close to him due to circumstances.

Switching her attention back to the female, she spoke in a more interested terms,finally listening to what the female had said before stating things about Revan's intrests. 'Bones? If you ever need anymore I have some I have no need of'. Mostly small rabbit bones, but some were larger elk bones and she was sure she had cattle bones from Europe. It was an offer, casual and well meaning between Infernians, and if the female didn't want them Io cared not.

Io didn't care for the conversation, but she replied none the less to whatever the other woman had to say, she would detest to be ignorant as she had been raised better. She fiddled with her hair, it was irrelevnt what the other woman had to say about Revan anyhow. She wouldn't provoke the other femme by explaining what had happened with Revan, there was no use in striking up conflict.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread