Cave Canem
[html]

Gah, short post, muse has died.

'Oh, I though it was something worse' Sarajevo said softly, turning back to his work, but still speaking, 'My mama takes care of me'. Maybe the little hybrid meant to rub it in, that fact that his mother cared, perhaps he was gaining a viscious cover for himself. He mentally shook his head, no he was a nice boy and that was what his Mama taught him.

'Thats horrible' the woman stated softly. Vesper had slipped away since she had last spoke and now Io was the only one present. 'If I was you I would have fought back, but I suppose you were a little too young to do any damage, huh?' She picked up a box full of ingrediants and equipment and moved them to her work area, placing the cooking pot and other fire related things to the corner by the door, and the ingrediants futher in the cae to prevent them getting damaged.

'How long have you been here?' Io asked, it was polite to ask but it was not if it affected her.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread