its hard to tell if its you or my reflection
900+[html]

Omg didn't realize it was that long o.o

There was no shame in her past, who she was, who she had been. It was simply easiest to say she was deserter and far more humble. Explaining who she truly was a complicated matter filled with what sounded more like lore than truth. If not delusions of grandeur. Anann was not at all conceded, though she did have her pride and rightfully so, but that pride was based off her abilities and independence. Not the heritage of her name. A name she had abandoned.

Anann nodded slightly to his words. "Most would not risk it, I think. Though there are a few who would have much to gain in seeking me out." Such a journey would be a long one and she had told no one where she had intended to go. She had not even known where she would end up when she had departed. "Cour des Miracles is the last place anyone would look for me. Many would be appalled at the idea of me bowing to a dog king." Some would be appalled that she bowed to anyone at all, but dogs were considered lowest of the low. "No offence, my Lord," she added with a dip of her head. Prejudice was common in Tosawi, though Anann cared little of heritage. It was matters of heart, soul and mind that determined value in her eye. Anann went on to explain the Tosawi city and its hierarchy, in how wolves stand at the top in the upper classes, coyotes somewhere in the middle while dogs were hardly considered more than disposable and given duties that few would ever chose. Those of mixed blood were fit in depending upon their heritage and the genes they were blessed (or cursed) with.

Anann knew the city and it's history in great detail, but it was all rather boring and overwhelming to absorb all at once and so she had kept it simple. Telling of only that which seemed relevant to her own tale. "Hundreds call Tosawi home, though it started originally with a few packs that merged together, their descendants form the great council." Those of pure blood, at least. It was those family's that held the greatest influence. "Above the council, are the two guardians. The descendant of Harleigh family and a stallion." Anann was sure Vigilante could piece together from there. "They are charged with defending the city, upholding the laws and otherwise protecting the Tosawi way of life."

"My true name is Anann Harleigh." There had been no ill intent in her deceit, but she still could not be sure of how he might react to such news. "Kelevra is a term used for deserters, traitors and those otherwise banished. Bad dog." Her head had lowered from its typical, lofty position. "I will not let my past endanger Cour des Miracles, I will leave here too if it is what is best for the greater good."

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread