the light that feuled our fire then
[html]

This is outside the hotel, yes? If not let me know and I'll edit Smile 300+

Ever since the birth of his children, the Knight had been a bit lax in his duties. He wished to spend every moment he could with them so the duties that took him away from the house were on the bottom of his list. Finally the guilt of his neglect crept up on him though and he had gone to the stables to saddle Drogon for a long ride to check on the territory. The mustang bit at him as he opened the stall. Haven grinned and push the horse's face away in soft reprimand. "I know, I know. I'll be around more often now, I swear." Dark eyes looked at him for a prolonged moment and then a snort was issued. The hybrid patted Drogon's shoulder before fetching the tack.

It wasn't until they were off that Haven truly realized how much he had missed all this. Watching the lands flash past him, the feel of the wind on his face and the strong body of the mustang beneath him. There was nothing quite like the feel of riding a horse, and his soul had missed it. Haven pushed Drogon up into a gallop for a while, though there was no resistance from his companion, and he couldn't help but hoot and holler out a few times due to pure elation. When they slowed back down, his ochre hand rubbed the strong neck, a large grin on his muzzle.

The Seneschal was cutting through the territory now on the way back towards the stables when his jade eyes espied a loose horse near the hotel. Brows furrowed in confusion and he guided Drogon towards the vagabond equine. Had it freed itself from the stables somehow? Haven was certain he hadn't left any of the stalls unlatched. As he approached though, another figure came into view that set his hackles to rise. At first it was because it was the man was a stranger, but soon the recognition clicked in his mind: this was the Infernian that had attacked him. The Knight reined his horse to a halt near the intruder, a severe look on his face. "What are you doing here?" He could detect Alaine's scent on him, but that was not enough to convince the Aatte he wasn't a threat. Right hand was ready to reach for his sword on a moment's notice.

<style type="text/css">
.hav_knight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hav_knight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hav_knight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hav_knight01 {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9643/haventable01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 60px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread