i microfoam styrowave.
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: Another couple replies should do, I think. Feel free to oppose my view XD

Lubomir had joined Shadowed Sun because otherwise he would have died. That they fitted so well was merely a coincidence. He regarded Joule with interest. There was something vaguely strange about the wolf, but Lubomir was not one to cavil and really, he had no right to feel distrust. Being a reasonable wolf (this was all in Lubomir's mind, his fear of becoming a mindless blood-thirsty creature keeping him rational), he had always tried to see reason in others. And certainly "Joule" was no different. 'I believe you underestimate yourself, Joule. You certainly have my curiosity piqued with your comment on packs. I would have assumed... oh but that would again be a mistake. Travellers do not always speak to the packs.' He shook his head and tried to sort out his thoughts.

He knew far too little of the workings of what had been before to understand threats, politics and war. Even if he'd known about Inferni and their policy he still would have been at a loss, his belief in rationality and peace so strong that it nearly blinded him. Even if he'd known about "Joule"'s true identity, his almost naive attitude would have made him be just as friendly. 'I wish there was something I could do to ease your travels, Joule. I understand that you do not wish to join us but perhaps you might change your mind? Shadowed Sun would welcome scouts and healers too, I am sure.' His naivete would cost him one day. He just wasn't aware of it, that's all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread