Exploring the Fellow
[html]
WC: 272
OOC: Big Grin

It seemed the man composed himself well and this was good, as Shawchert didn’t want to be at the end of an annoyed wolf right now, he doubt he had the energy to win another fight. Shaw smiled as he said it was kind of fun, and looked up at the sloping hill.

Back when I was younger, I use to travel in the southern lands, when it was really muddy or snowy I would find something, like a plank of wood, or even old piece of human debris and i’d slide down the hills. It was quite a bit of fun, though I’d wager a bit safer than sliding on your own body.

Shaw laughed a little the memory was a fond one, if not a lonely one.

“I am from Cercatori d’ Arte just up through the forest over there.”

Shaw said pointing to the direction of his pack. He was not so proud of it lately, and he was sure word of it being attacked had spread throughout the lands, making it one of the least likely places to come visit.

“I have met your leader there, how is he faring in this freezing weather?”

The leader of Phoenix Valley seemed distant in a way of socialization, as well as sarcastic, but he’d been nice enough to Shawchert. It made him wonder how the man treated his subject, and how the pack was ruled. It made him interested, especially now that he knew he wasn’t doing such a hot job at his leading at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread