Butterflies
[html]

"At least you haven't disillusioned yourself."

Those were the only words she could give in response to the female's flat acceptance. Talitha had had enough of dogs ruining her world; perhaps her family was full of wolf blood, but she hadn't truly seen the destructive properties of dogs until the knowledge of Alaine Winters and the bastard brats sired by her father. Where wolves were once the ultimate enemy, they came so close to the home wrecking domesticated canids that she could see no difference. Neither were accepted in her clan. Why should she branch out to love them as kin? They would never be of Inferni.

The conversation moved back to her skeleton, and it seemed the younger woman was interested in something the Historian had to say. Talitha's nose wrinkled at the offer; she was sure this doggish female had nothing she would want to work with. "I have a full skeleton. I don't need any more, and I would only work with the bones of dogs and wolves." The statement was firm, and allowed a glimpse into the life of the morbid creature known as Talitha Lykoi. Her world of contradictions began and ended with wolves, dead wolves and living, and she found herself unable to separate them from herself.

Slender fingers raised up the crimson ink to study it, wondering how it would look on the porous bones. She'd only ever used paint to decorate. Cotl's trade of tattooing skin seemed entirely unique, and the medium provided for the pieces of art was equally strange to her. "Eventually, it will sit on the border, like our skulls. Of course, it will be much more interesting than any skull."

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread