five days from home
[html]
You're fine. ^^ I'm pretty sure Ookami is in Lupus, right? If not, shoot me a PM and I'll edit! 300+

Slipping a small leaf from a Pennyroyal to taste for freshness, the taste was not exactly the most appealing in this form, but would make for delicious tea once it was grounded, dried, and steeped. Gathering an adequate amount for as much as the little container could hold, Alae was about to scout the area for some more useful herbs until a sing-song, melodious voice caught her attention. Kael, perched upon a branch not too far away, ruffled his white feathers and immediately gleamed in the direction of the oncoming singer. Immediately swiveling her ears behind her, the lyrics along with a finely tuned voice caught her interest at the instant.

"Open my eyes, yeah; it was only just a dream. So I travel back, down that road. Who she come back? No one knows. I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream…"

Apparently the person to who the voice belonged to didn't realize he was singing quite louder than someone typically would, but Alae blinked as a small grin curved the corners of her muzzle upward as the singing male then made ways straight into the area. Holding a goldish orange color to his coat, his amber eyes were the perfect tones for his overall hue. What intrigued Alae even more was his Lupus form, as it was the third individual she encountered that was in their Lupus shift.

Greeting her in a cheery voice, Alae tilted her head slightly, putting away the rest of the Pennyroyals collected. "Hello." Alae started off, with a kind grin. "I'm doing fine, actually. Just out here collecting some Pennyroyals. Ah, I mean, they're a herb that's valuable. And yourself?" The Sidhe responded, correcting herself just in case she sounded a little too technical with her words. Apologizing for his solo he was having with himself, the Subordinate's grin broadened, and she shook her head. "No, no. You're fine. You actually have a catching voice. I'm assuming you like to sing often?" Alae questioned, diving right into conversation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread