I don't need no arms around me
[html]

+3 ::So Gabriel is basically all "LOL WOMEN" right now about everyone. XD

Gabriel knew, almost as suddenly as she pierced his body with her odd eyes, that his ruse was something she would not accept. He had recognized her spirit the night they had met and conceived her children, and it still held respect within the warrior. This was why despite his irritation about the situation, he did not order her to leave. The Aquila had begun to suspect all women were inherently mad.

She had brought with her countless tools, and here he wished that he might be of use to carry something. Yet the frail collie was more hardy than she looked; Gabriel snorted bullishly at her impish tone and turned back towards the building. He walked with a limp. It was not as dramatic as one might suspect, as he was still capable of putting weight on his wounded side, but it was there none the less. He hated it. “You can stay with me,” he said, indicating that this was not a choice. Despite the copious space within the building, he feared retaliation from his daughter still.

The inside of the building was flanked by doors, but many had since been destroyed by time or thieves. Gabriel trailed down this hallway and towards the large central area, where he turned right and made his way into a room where a tattered blanket served as a door. It was not quite long enough to touch the floor, and bowed to the movement of the wolfish body that slipped through it. The inside of his temporary home lacked much comfort, but there was a day-bed under a grand bay window that lacked glass and a collection of books brought back from his den. “You know, my son has a bad habit of bringing home pretty girls,” he said suddenly, turning to face her. The window allowed the spring air to come into the room, and also gave a view of the forest behind the building and its decaying iron fence. “You best watch yourself, from what I gather he’s quite the charmer.” A bemused smile crossed his scarred face, teasing her gently. Ezekiel was young enough to be her son.

<style>
.mel-crosstxt-box {background-image:url(http://imgur.com/D0dTU.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:237px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.mel-crosstxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.mel-crosstxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.mel-crosstxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.mel-crosstxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mel-crosstxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread