five days from home
[html]
No worries, your writing is great! 300+

Astonished to hear the golden male never really sang before, her head tilted to the side in puzzlement. "Never?" Alae responded, quirking a brow. "It didn't sound like your first time to me." The Dahlian Subordinate then said, sincerity in her voice. There was a joyfulness about him that seemed rather contagious to the moment, making the ambience of this encounter more lighthearted and carefree. Excusing himself as Ookami, it was an interesting name for a male Luperci to have. Sounded foreign. "I am Alae, and my companion over there is Kael." Her muzzle tossed over to the snowy owl concealed in the trees, watching from his veil of evergreen at the two Luperci.

Inquiring about the Pennyroyals she collected, her sky blue eyes glanced down at them while she explained. No one ever really cared to ask which herbs did what; it was always give me the remedy that'll make me feel better faster. The real interest of medicinal herbs was dying out, and Alae was grateful that Ookami was the curious type to press on more about nerdy plant talk. "It can ease respiratory disorders, soothe stomach upsets, an insect repellent, and can be brewed tea only if you don't drink it for more than five days." Pennyroyal also came with dangerous consequences, as pure Pennyroyal oil was poisonous if ingested in constant amounts.

Citing a lovely day, Alae smiled kindly, glancing at Ookami, and then to what she could see of the skies beyond the canopy of trees surrounding the lake. "Indeed it is." A comfortable silence fell through, catching Ookami's amber gaze as the two of them seemingly observed one another. Ookami was large for a Lupus, and Alae couldn't remember encountering anyone with golden fur like his (it was either black, white, or agouti). One thing was also evident: Ookami appeared to be fairly young looking, as if just kissing a year upon his life. Everyone here seemed youthful, unique, and adapted to their Lupus form. "Where do you come from? Is it a place with lovely singers as yourself?" Alae asked with a coquettish smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread