Could you raise me up?
[html]

The younger of the two, presumably the older's son, seemed much more amiable than the white male. His tail wagged, and he spoke excitedly about how they were new and hadn't met many others. He even called her pretty. The doggish female gave a trilling laugh, resting her hands on her widening hips. "Is that so? Well, thank you. You're very handsome yourself." Her own compliment was made with a pale pink wink to assure the boy that he had made a friend. As her gaze settled on the older man, listening to his explanation and introductions, she smiled softer. "'m Krystalle. Horzana. 'm kinda new too, ch'know?" With a faint grunt, she managed to hoist herself unceremoniously onto the porch in order to sit.

"I live...over there," as she spoke, her hand extended to point in the direction of the shops, indicating the home she shared with Mars. "We live there, and our horses kinda do too; y'know, I don' think this place has got a place for horses, which is a shame really, since they're so wonderful." Her babbling wasn't strange, but possibly intimidating. What was left of her tail wiggled beneath the green kilt she wore around her waist, and the leather of her jacket crinkled pleasantly in the air. "Where d'yall come from, huh? I don' think you come off wrong at all! Think you're just fine, promise!" Another vaguely flirtatious wink in the general direction of the two.

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread