to feel the suns warmth
[html]

occgoodnessss

A low growl rumbled in his chest as it filled with anger. Watching they clay splinter against the wall had been satisfying, releasing some of the pent up aggression he felt bubbling under the surface. He wanted more. To feel that release and the odd satisfaction it brought. He turned, foot preparing to scatter the pile of fresh, black dirt with an anger filled kick. Unaware, yet, that he was being watched.

Though when it came time for that foot to swing forward and strike it's target, it fell short. Whether it was the small little bloom still sitting atop the spilt soil or the look of horror on his mother's face that halted his assault, he could not say. Though he could not pull his eyes away from the disappointed look on his mother's face. His ears flattened tight against his skull, bristling hackles fell flat and his once erect tail tucked itself tightly against his thigh. "Momma.." She might as well as slapped him for the way he shrank before her, eyes falling to his feet that shuffled oddly.

This wasn't what he had wanted. Not at all. He had wanted to bring her the first bloom of spring. Thinking it would bring a smile to her face. That was all he had wanted, to make his mother smile. To see her happy after a winter that had seemed filled with nothing but sorrow. But he couldn't even do that without ruining everything. "I..I was..I just, he swallowed hard. What could he say? Would it matter now what his first intention had been? I'm sorry momma, I'll clean this up." Unable to meet her eyes and once again see the disappointment she held for him, he kneeled down. Clumsily fingers began to gather up pieces of the broken pot.

<style type="text/css">
.cypfreeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bda87c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f9f2e7; }
.cypfreeb03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b574d; text-align:center;}
.cypfreeb03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cypfreeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f9f2e7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5b574d; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b574d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypfreeb03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #f9f2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.cypfreeb03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e4dbc1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread