Wonders await...
[html]

omahgoshhh. sorry for lateness >.< Word Count: 186!

Shanta nodded slightly as the male spoke. He was quite something to look at. he had a nice build, smooth fur, and he was tall. Shanta noticed a scar on one of his eyes. When the male was done speaking, Shanta looked at him. "Well I will be of no help to you there. I have just barely joined AniWaya, I am the Elan Soquili." She spoke with a slight accent, but not enough to hint her past, she would never let that happen. She smiled at him, but it was a small smile. She'd like to get to know this wolf, talk with him some more.

"Have you ever ridden a horse?" she asked him. She didn't want to lead the mare all the way back, nor did she want to let her find her own way. Belle, the horse she currently had with her, would be very capable of packing them to the village or wherever, as long as they didn't go to far to fast. She patted her mare and looked back at Echo. "Would you like to pack, we could go anywhere."

<style type="text/css">
.shantameadow-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.shantameadow b {font-weight:bold; color:#7692a1; letter-spacing:1px}
.shantameadow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shantameadow {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2e4a38; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/szdgd3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#98c2a6; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #2e453c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread