By the Sea
[html]

WC=200+

The cat still seemed entertained by Jaden and that was irritating and the way she spoke to him held an arrogant tone. This being the his first meeting with one of her species on a more or less even standpoint was begging to shape his opinion of cats in a very similar direction as coyotes. But as she spoke he realized she didn't mean any harm. If she had, there would likely be claw and teeth marks in him already. So he slowly slipped his dagger back into it's sheath. “If you don't want to fight, what exactly is the reason for you sneaking up on me?” Everyone told Jaden cougars and wolves don't get along often. Why would he believe this cat held any intentions that were out of the ordinary.

Her comment about letting his guard down hit dead true for the assassin. Before he came to this territory, he would have never let his guard down in an unclaimed land. Now it seemed like he was being surprised everyday by someone who luckily meant no harm. Time after time he told himself he would pay more attention. He had no home though. That must have been it. It's impossible to stay alert all the time. Without somewhere to relax he had to drop his guard every so often for the sake of his own sanity. “You are very right about that stranger,” Jaden sighed, “It seems I do it all to often now a days.”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread