"Alpha, huh?" [P] Shawchert
[html]

WC: 376 OOC: Catching up again, <3

Shawchert did not try to use his height as an advantage over anyone, in fact he somewhat hated it. His bulk made him slow to respond, in which caused much of his newest wounds that were still fresh on his face arms and legs. Even Kesho had gotten a hold of his neck, which had been a big mistake, and Shawchert was lucky to be around at all. He was big, but he knew he looked less like a leader right now with his stitching and more like a beaten dog. In any case unless he was in a fight he did not try to intimidate anyone, it just came with his physique, and many assumed he used it to do just that.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Itzal.”

He said pausing, and giving a smile, though it still could not last long, for the new stitching on his muzzle was pulling on his wound, which hurt just as much as anything. Demetrius moved to get a better look at Itzal, leaning on Shaw’s leg, though the pup was a ghost, he still seemed to have weight on him.

“He’s funny looking daddy, you think he’s bad?”

The boy asked suspiciously. Shawchert couldn’t help but not answer, and felt bad, unless the boy actually showed himself to Itzal Shaw wasn’t about to speak to thin air like that... unless he was home but at the touch he couldn’t help but look down at his spectral son who was staring up expectantly at him, but as his defenses were breaking and he was about to answer Itzal spoke again, with a question and Shaw gave this as an excuse to speak to the older man.

“I’m actually from a pack myself, but yes getting away in a sort, lots of things on my mind really.”

He said, almost distractedly. He was out here in hopes to find a glimpse of where Sky went, but he must have gone the wrong way because he hadn’t smelled her, but he knew he wasn’t suppose to be out looking for her, he promised Skye to let her go do what she needed to do.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread