Butterflies
[html]

After Smile

Io nodded, 'I never thought of that, art was never my forte, cooking was the skill I chose, but art still manages to capture my attention'. Her words drifted off. She wished she could draw, it would be a great asset, but sadly her skills besides cooking fell merely to her writing. She knew how to write and read, she wouldn't have bothered learning how to if it had no affect on her ability to learn new recipes. Writing she had learnt simply to jot down ideas and the like, it was rare to see the hybrid reading any story books. The only things she read were things to do with cooking.

The coydog nodded, 'I have travelled a bit into the new lands in my spare time. It came to my attention that a few loners may not have heard of the border shift and may still think of it as neutral territory. I ventured that way to make sure it had not happened so far'. She had felt it was her duty, taking it as her role to re-enforce this fact, making sure the wolf scum knew there place. Her spare time had no other useful way to be spent, she had cooked for the morning, read cookery books in her lunch break and then found herself stuck for ideas for the afternoon. Aiding her home pack was a sensible way to spend her time.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread