The clock’s tickin’, I just count the hours [p]
[html]

“It pains me to hear that, I never knew of Kambujiya, but I do hope you find him,” Ezra said, quite unsure of how to react to the news of a missing pack member. “He’ll turn up one way or another,” Ezra said confidently to the King, though doubting his words. The storm had been over quite a long time ago, and the fact that he wasn’t found yet wasn’t good. He’ll turn up for sure, but whether the boy would be dead or alive was something Ezra didn’t dare think about. Finding a more comfortable stance, the husky hybrid sat down next to the king, secui haunches leaning on a piece of rotten furniture in the small hotel room.

When the king spoke about his mate’s injury, Ezra sighed. “I had forgotten about Alaine,” Ezra said quietly, thinking about the collie-woman who had saved his life last year. “But I’m doing everything I can but Ever is so damn independent that she won’t let me do anything, and I’m just constantly worried I’m upsetting her. I love her so much but I ….” the male trailed off, realizing what he was about to say. Taking a breath, the male chose his words carefully. “I know she wants children, and I know she would be the most amazing mother in the world, but I…” Looking into the King’s spectacularly green eyes for some source of comfort. “I don’t know if I can do it. It scares the life out of me,” he said with a slight chuckle. Ezra wasn’t sure if the king had children himself, he only knew that Vigilante took Ever in what seemed like ages ago.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread