By the Sea
[html]

occgoodnessss

Clare smiled at the dog. It was a toothy type of smile, a smile hidden with all kinds of naughty ideas. But she would resist today. Today she would be a nice feline and enjoy the company of this dog that stood before her. "It is what I do love, I sneak. It is in my blood to be silent." What she spoke of was true. Her mother and father had taught her to be a silent as the wind. And if she slipped up, she was in huge trouble as always. She could hardly remember them too well. Their looks had drifted out of her memory but what they taught her still remained. That was all that really mattered. That she learned some thing useful from them while they were still around. One memory that always haunted her was of their death. This sent chill bumps down her spine ans she gave a slight shake of her body to pushed it way. To this day she could still recall their screams. She some times her them in her dreams calling to her, calling for her to save them. They were always her worst nightmares.

Clare tuned back into the dog and nodded her head when he spoke. "If my parents were still around and they caught me off my guard, they would have killed me." Her tone was serious and she ment every word. Her mother would have slit her open and gave no second thouht about it. Would have not even shed a tear for her. She some time questioned if her mother had loved her at all. There was never times she was able to cuddle up next to her for warmth or was given any loving words. Clare tilted her head to the side and stared past the dog of into openess. She wondered what it would be like if they were still around.

<style type="text/css">
.Clarefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#98ae79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #355429; }
.Clarefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#22142b; text-align:center;}
.Clarefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Clarefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:442px; background-color:#446c34; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #22142b; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#22142b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Clarefreebe01-border1 {width:444px; border:3px solid #557e45; margin:0 auto;}
.Clarefreebe01-line1 {width:412px; border-bottom:1px dotted #355429; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread