home is wherever i'm with you [aw]
[html]

sounds good!

The little girl sat in awe while she watched the dark-hued male take care of the horse and put it away for the night. Silver mouth slightly agape in childish wonder, she took in the great room before her. Magnolia had no real idea of caves before this moment, but she sure as hell liked them. The idea of being lost in a world completely hidden underground fascinated the Princess and made her want to stay in the damp caverns forever. Suddenly, food appeared in front of her, and the exhausted girl gobbled the prize up almost instantly. When her belly had been satiated, Magnolia remembered the male’s question. “I…uh,” she said stupidly, still in awe of her surroundings. “I don’t like being at home anymore. I used to live in Dahlia with my momma, and then she ran away with my sisters and dumped me at that stupid Kingdom with my dad Niro. I hate being there, I hate my dad, I hate my mom for leaving me.” she said quickly, short and to the point. She would be happy if she never had to return to the Kingdom, despite the fact that she knew Niro would worry endlessly about her. “Can I stay here? I don’t want to go home,”
<style type="text/css">
.Magnfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7b5af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Magnfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Magnfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... liafrb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #b7b5af; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Magnfreeb2-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3f3e37; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread