five days from home
[html]
Finals are upon me these next two weeks, and I'm scared. O_x 500+

Finding it rather hard to believe Ookami never really took to singing as something of an enjoyable habit, the male's voice was certainly appealing to the ears and the Sidhe couldn't understand how he didn't discover his untapped talent sooner. Singing could be considered very sanctified to an individual, for carrying a melody in one's voice could be very moving when it came to emotions, religion, or in a spiritual aspect. While Alae didn't sing vocally, she did drone a low sounding hum during deep meditative poses. It was a consistent and drawn out hum, but it was a hum that mimicked the sound of life, which was an eternal sound in itself. "I don't sing, but I do hum during my meditations. Any sound is beautiful in its unique way, but you have a particular gift of song in your voice." Alae remarked, sincerity gleaming in her tone once again.

Holding interest in why you shouldn't drink a tea for more than five days (even though it could be a great tasting tea, isn't that hypocrisy for you?), Alae was delighted to see Ookami's sudden interest in Pennyroyals. Most individuals tended to shrug off plants, as they were something more to admire about a location than have any face value. "The essential oil extracted from Pennyroyals is poisonous. Long term use causes damage to the liver and internal organs. Women have used it before for abortions, but too much could kill them, too." The Dahlian Subordinate noted, finding it rather hard to believe such a delightful tea could also be the death of life altogether. Alae could have went into deeper detail with the biology of Pennyroyals, but figured the face explanation should be enough to satisfy Ookami's curiosity (though if he decided to question further, the Sidhe would gladly go into detail).

Puzzled to know Ookami didn't know the name of where he came from (which was really odd to Alae the more she thought about it, but shrugged it off), it seemed to be a long trek to get there considering the amount of time Ookami noted from this point to his refuge. Explaining that there was no vocal talent found where he came from, Alae pondered upon that fact. She placed a sharply fine fingernail to he chin, and caressed it gently. "Have you revealed your song to your pack? Maybe all they need is an influence…" Alae said, sky blue eyes narrowing to the singer before her. It would be interesting, a pack who sang a beautiful and sacred song of their own. Turning the tables upon Alae, her weight shifted upon her legs. There was a light, amusing puff of air to blow from her nostrils when Ookami assumed there were healers in Dahlia. "Dahlia de Mai, a costal territory. We have many smaller ecosystems in our lands. My medicinal skills consist mainly of holistic and aromatherapy, but as far as healers… I'm relatively new to Dahlia yet, so I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure on that." Alae offered in honesty. She had not yet gotten around to meeting every individual of Dahlia's ranks, but aspired to very soon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread