Wait...weren't we friends?
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→000 :: OOC

Sankara waited patiently for Ty's answer. The woman had been expecting an answer. So she tensed up a bit when he confessed that he liked the aspect of a certain part of her body. She didn't know wether to feel prayed or offended. So she limited to listen as the male tried to fix things up with some blabber. This only fed her wrath. Not that it was too big, but she was getting angry.

In a second she jumped the distance between them and pushed the man's body, making him fall and landing on top of him. She kept an emotionless face as she looked at him. Her eyes where half closed. And as the seconds passed, she began to realize the situation in which she found herself. She had just attacked a male wolf who was bigger than her in the borders of his own territory! But she didn't let this realization to be shown in her eyes. Instead, she leaned her head a bit and muttered with a hissy voice. "Thanks for the advice, but i think that i can take care of myself ok? and by the way. Please keep your eyes away from my butt".

The female felt a growl coming from her chest, but tried to supress it. after all, she was already in too much troubles; as if she needed more.

<style> .sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;} .sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;} .sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;} .sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;} .sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; } .sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;} .sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread